Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7, 2011 7:51 AM Another Friday… well my throat feels better but not good but I do believe I am on the mend.

This morning Nora got up at about 7 AM to check on Joyce and use the restroom. When she came back in the bedroom she checked on the iPad for mail and God knows what else. I got up to use the restroom and while I was there she decided it was time for us to be up and opened the blinds which flooded the bedroom with light and ruin my chance to go back to sleep for a while. Oh well! Oddly, I received a text message from Tim, acknowledging that I was right and that Apple is the largest technological firm on the planet. I don’t know if that was meant sarcastically or if he finally came to realize it was true. Doesn’t really matter to me either way. I wonder what will be for breakfast? I have no idea and furthermore I don’t really care. Stupid cold!

No comments: