Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

October 8, 2011 11:59 AM Today started out nice and sunny but now is clouding up a little bit…

We got up at about 8 AM this morning, I was surprised that it was as late as it was.

Nora got dressed and we left at about 8:45 AM to go to Albany for target appointment. We got there early and she decided to go up to the office and check and found out that her appointment was actually for Monday morning not this morning so we will make another trip.

From there we went to the Salvation Army store where she bought a pair of jeans and I got a Powerball (it is an exercise machine for the wrist sort of like a Gyro scope). They are normally about $30 in the sporting goods store, I got this one for $1.99.

We’re home again now and I just filled out the rebate form for the Electrolux range and will mail it perhaps today.

Kenneth is washing the Mini Cooper now so that will be taken care of.

Fairly quiet afternoon, not much going on, the weather turned chilly so staying inside seemed best… Kenneth and Joyce are finishing up their homework assignments.

We had dinner then retired to the living room to watch some TV… I did manage to take a food handler permit site and get an Oregon Food Handler card for Nora, cost me $7.99 but now she has it.

It is after 9pm, going to go to bed and watch some King of the Hill…

Hmmmm ‘King of the Hill’ got pre-empted by my lovely wife… better program me thinks...

No comments: