Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18, 2011 11:00 AM Today is Friday and Nora will be working at Hamilton Creek school from 9:30 AM until 1 PM.

No about 5 AM this morning to use the restroom and then when she came back to bed she was flipping and flopping in fidgeting all over the place so I ended up getting up and left for McDonald’s before 6 AM. I took care of the trash and then had coffee.

I brought her a sausage egg McMuffin for breakfast and we left about 8:45 AM to go to Hamilton Creek school. We arrived there in about 9 AM so it ends up only being about a 15 min. drive from the house. I will leave about 12:30 PM to pick her up today.

I am trying to figure out how to restore the original settings for the children as users on the 24 inch iMac but I still have more to go I restored private accounts to them but so far have been unable to restore the original desktop that I set up for them. I know little bit but there’s a lot more to learn.

Lollie called me yesterday evening to let me know that they would not have a computer for a few days and she also told me she would send me the recipe for baking powder biscuits which she did I will make those when I decide to have biscuits and gravy.

We’ll see how the rest of the day unfolds I have no particular expectations at this point.

No comments: