Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11, 2011 8:33 AM Veterans Day today and it started out very foggy…

I got up at about 6 AM this morning and went down to McDonald’s to have coffee. Before I left there I picked up for apple pies to take home to the family. 

Pete, a friend of mine, mentioned that I’m putting on weight… that just reinforces my desire to go back to diet and lose some again, I would like to get down to about 200 pounds.

After I got home, about 8 AM, Kenneth and I went down to the barbershop and I got him a haircut for $15. He mentioned on the way home that he wanted to buy some hair gel so we will probably go to Walmart later on today. 

I also need to go to the economy supply and see about getting something to seal the countertop at the rental house.

Nora and Joyce are dusting and vacuuming the house right now. I am going to take a shower curtain down and prepare it for washing.

I heard this morning that Auntie Marie is not feeling well and had called in sick so Nora is chatting to her now to see what is wrong and if we can be of assistance to her...

••• We went to see Maria, Melba was there so we got to visit with both of them for awhile, after a bit, we went to Wal★mart where Kenneth got some deodorant and hair gel for his new haircut.

Back home now, it is 12:52 PM and they are eating lunch.

I had 6 of the breakfast sausages (no breakfast) then 1 small handfull of raisins about 4:30pm.

Nora is preparing dinner now, I am going to use the salad plate from now on and no seconds.

My dinner was a scoop of white rice, ½ slice of meatloaf and some spinach greens and about ¼ of an acorn squash.

I had nothing further after dinner so that is a good start on my dieting.

Went to the bedroom about 9pm to watch “King of The Hill”.  Nora came shortly thereafter.

No comments: