Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12, 2011 8:22 AM Saturday.. the family wants to go to GoodWill again today...

Nora and I got up about 7:30 AM this morning the day looks pretty nice so far this guy is pretty clear that there is a storm coming that will probably hit this afternoon and with it will come an abundant amount of rainfall.

I took my medication this morning and will make some oatmeal shortly to have for breakfast. Kenneth is going to hard boil some eggs and I’ll have one of them was my dinner this evening. Joyce is on the 24 inch iMac doing Facebook and Nora is on the iPad doing the same thing. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

I’m not sure exactly what the family is going to look for at Goodwill, but I am sure that they will find something, Kenneth needs to buy a heavier coat for this winter and possibly some more long pants as when the temperature drops and the wind picks up he is going to be very cold if he doesn’t get some different clothing.

Lollie sent me an e-mail and suggested that for the Thanksgiving day stuffing that I use some fresh sage and perhaps a cup or so of wine in the recipe… other than that she thought it looked good. Well it is now 8:30 AM and time for me to fix my breakfast we will continue the thoughts at a later time.

We left the house at about 10:30 AM this morning and drove downtown and check with 3 different salons who are getting Joyce’s hair cut and Nora’s styling and permanent wave. We ended up getting Joyce’s hair cut after we got back from Albany and the goodwill. It cost $18.

We came back home and had some lunch and have been taking it easy most of the afternoon. Nora has been putting in more job applications… it’s really too bad that they don’t have one application that is universal to all jobs but they don’t.

Kenneth is in the process of preparing something for dinner I’m not sure what you’re going to have but I looked in the sink and I saw some pork defrosting so I’m sure will involve that. Just a little bit ago they baked some cinnamon rolls and I had one.

Jurors bought a belt at Goodwill and I need to shorten it for her by taking a few links out of it and I will do that after supper. I keep down the shower curtain in our bathroom and have it soaking in some bleach and then later after dinner I will run it through the washer and rehang it.

No comments: