Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5, 2011 9:17 AM Saturday morning, damp and dreary…

I didn’t sleep well last night so I stayed in bed until about 8:15 AM this morning. I then got up and prepared waffles for the family… this is the 1st time the Joyce were Kenneth have had them and they seemed to really enjoy them.

Not sure what today will bring, but it is likely that Nora will have something she wants to do. We are washing the sheets and pillowcases off of the bed now.

About 3:45 Nora and I went to MegaFoods to get some tomatoes for the fish and also an egg plant for dinner tonight.

We are currently looking at some dog breeds to get some idea of what kind of dog we might want… I want to check to see what kinds of dogs are being given away…

We had steamed talapia for dinner with veggies and also the remainder of the macaroni salad that Nora made yesterday… pretty good, and of course, we had rice too !!!

Gonna watch some TV, it is now 6:46 PM and I want to close this journal for the night… See you tomorrow

No comments: