Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6, 2011 8:00 AM Today we will go to church…

We got up at about 8:15 AM (considering the time change) after a rather interesting night.

Nora had one of her I can’t sleep moments about 12:30 AM this morning, accompanied by the thrashing and turning and twitching that she typically does. She refuses to believe that she does that. I wish I had some way to film it and show her because I know that she doesn’t sub–consciously and thus cannot remember doing it.

The biggest problem is that I am a very light sleeper and it doesn’t take much of anything to wake me up when she is a very “rough” sleeper and does not move gently when turning over or changing position. It amazes me that she refuses to believe that she does those things, like why would I lie to her?

I set back clocks on the following devices clocked by the back door, oven, microwave, mirror clock and my Dale Earnhardt Junior clock. Nora still needs to set back the clock on her little alarm clock and Joyce also needs to do it on her clock. I wish they would eliminate daylight savings time and just stick to one time all year round like most of the other states do.

I will ferry the family to the Catholic Church, but I don’t believe that I will attend.

We will see how the rest of the day unfolds after church.

No comments: