Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011 7:43 AM Today is Tuesday, the “Biggest Loser” comes on…

We got up at about 6:45 AM this morning it was already light outside, Joyce was at the computer and Kenneth was in the bathroom getting ready to leave for school. Nora plugged in the coffee pot and soon we had coffee to drink and news to read.

Nora just made me an English muffin which I happen to really enjoy, for breakfast.

As we watched the news this morning we hear many stories that are disappointing as they portray the actions of people which are disgusting and deplorable. The one that captured my attention this morning was about a little 2-year-old boy who was left in the car on the highway as his mother and older son walked supposedly to get a can of gas. When the mother returned to the car the 2-year-old son was missing. Her and her husband have a history of problems and poor parenting. I suspect that the baby boy will be found but likely not alive.

It seems that this voice recognition program works better if you talk a little bit faster and in a continuous sentence especially if you’ve already trained it.

I sent Lollie an e-mail with the link regarding editing pictures using iPhoto. Hopefully it will enhance your ability to edit photos without buying third-party applications like I did.

After a while, Nora and I will probably check on some of the jobs that she applied for here in town. She is very impatient and really wants to work full-time. I am having difficulty convincing her that working for the school district would be by far the best job.

Nora and I went down town, stopped on the way at a little thrift store next to the barbershop at the end of Walker rd and Hwy 20. She picked up a bunch of bargain sweaters and sweatshirts for .25 a piece. We then went to the UPS and I checked on that number in the phone… they knew nothing.

We then drove thru town and back home and had lunch, I had a grilled cheese and Nora had cold cereal.

Just finished talking to Lollie and Gareth on the phone, sadly they seem to misplace their iPhones all the time so I had to call their home phone… drat !!!

No comments: