Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011 8:29 AM Today we get to have lunch with Claudine, I am excited.

We woke up before 7 AM this morning and the 2 of us decided to be a little “frisky”. We were up and having copied by about 7:10 AM.

Nor was having trouble with the kids iMac so I decided to shut it down and then started back up and repair permissions. Hopefully that will eliminate the problems. I typically will not blame the iMac for things that happen on Yahoo messenger as messenger appears to be a poorly written application as far as it’s use with Apple products.

I also decided to repair permissions on the 27 inch iMac as I have not done that since I bought it.

Kenneth, unfortunately, when there’s nobody around to watch him gets very curious about things and start sub applications and digs around in places he shouldn’t which creates issues at times that I have to go back and fix. Here’s a very curious boy which will probably take him far in the world but which will also provide him with some tense moments.

The kids iMac is in the process of finishing up the permissions repair. When it is done I will see if it operates properly again.

After repairing persmissions a few times and restarting the iMac, all seems to be working as I had hoped.

I repaired them on the big computer also and just now re-installed Flash player by Adobe in hopes that it will work properly again.

Nora and I are just about ready to leave to have lunch with Claudine.

We got to Claudine’s house and picked her up and from there we drove down to the Mexican restaurant to have lunch. It is one of her and my favorite places to eat. This was a new experience for Nora as she has never had Mexican food before. She really enjoyed it too. We had a great lunch at a great visit together.

From there we came home and did some domestic things, the children were already home as Wednesday’s early release day. They don’t have school tomorrow or Friday either sword will be a nice long boring weekend for them. I guess tomorrow Nora and the children want to go on a walk around town and shop at the various stores shall that will be something for them.

Tonight we basically watch television and Nora and the children did some surfing on the Internet and Facebook. The show “South Pacific Survivor” was on so at 8 PM I decided to go to bed and and watch something else. Surprisingly, Nora came in shortly afterwards.

No comments: